WEB Net™ is a tension netting system which provides a quick-to-install working platform to access areas at height. There is no tension netting system comparable to WEB Net™.
Fast installation and dismantling time reduces costs by about 75%.
WEB Net™ tension netting is also approximately 5 - 10% of the weight and volume of scaffolding and therefore is easier and cheaper to transport. Storage space required on site and in the yard is also reduced.
WEB Net™ tension netting has a significantly lower load weight allowing it to be used on structures that do not have a high load capacity. WEB Net™ tension netting is installed by rope access methods – statistically safer than fall arrest methods used for scaffolding.
Fully compliant with all relevant regulations: Regulates with all aspects of UK Work At Height Regulations 2005. Lightweight system that complies with Manual Handling Regulations.
WEB Net™ tension netting is installed by rope access technicians who have attended a WEB Net™ certified tension netting installation course.
Operatives who work from the net are attched to a primary twin rope or wire rope safety system. This ensures they comply with The Work At Height 2005 Regulations and BS7985 2002 Regulations. If a total containment system is utilised then operatives require only to be trained for work at height in order to work from the WEB Net™ tension netting.
WEB Net™ tension netting provides a walk on work platform suitable for a wide variety of work tasks including:
- Surface preparation and coating application
- Steelwork repairs
- Pipework installation and repairs
This multifunctional system can be altered to include:
- Debris Containment Net
- Heavyweight Debris Containment Net
- Site Protection Net
- Total Containment for Overside Work
- Wire Rope Net
- WEB Net™ tension netting is made from High Tenacity Polyester which is UV stabilised for 5 years
- The tension netting is knotted to prevent tearing
- 5 Test Cord strips are attached to the net for annual testing to ensure continued strength of the tension net which complies with LOLER 1998
- Each tension net has a unique ID and tag identifying the specification
- All rigging components are constructed by European manufacturers and supplied with a Certificate of Conformity, Test Certificate, and/or Proof Load Test and Identification Certificate